I have a concern over data security. What security measures is Aman using?
Created by: Aman Customer Care Indonesia
Modified on: Sat, 14 Aug, 2021 at 11:55 PM
Aman complies with a set of stringent security standards required by Kominfo and Aftech. These security measures include:
- Two factor authentication for accounts, including password and sms OTP
- Secured password consisting of minimum nine characters including mixture of letters, numbers, special characters and at least one capitalized letter
- Token key is required for all API connections
- Https/SSH protocol is required for secured connections passing through our firewall
- Tiered user system allows respective users to see their own data only
- Data is hosted on a secured server with firewall protection
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.